5 Reasons to be Grateful for Parenting a Dyslexic Child
- I stay close to my child’s education because I have to speak up for them.
- I get to experience the creativity of my kid’s dyslexic mind.
- I grow closer to my life partner due to the shared challenge of raising my child.
- I find a new community of parents and supporters of dyslexics.
- I work through my own ‘dyslexia’ as I help my kid with homework.
- *I may even grow into a better reader, speller, writer or speaker as a result.
*I know there are 6 reasons. Blame it on my dyslexia……”