5 Reasons to be Grateful to be Serving Dyslexic Families
- I get to serve not only the kids, but also the family. Dyslexia is a family disease.
- I get to be around kids—their energy, creativity and optimism.
- I make a living helping others.
- I learn new things about our rich English language; how to move the abstract world of language into concrete understanding.
- I get to see kids grow, change, and mature into confident students.
- I may even grow into a better reader, speller, writer or speaker as a result.